1. The purchaser must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within two (2) business days of the arrival, or pick up date.
2. We must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by email email@example.com The failure of this will result in the cancellation of the guarantee.
3. If the examination indicates that at the time of sale, such animal was unfit for purchase due to illness, disease or congenital disorder, you may return the pet to us for an exchange of equivalent value.
4. We guarantee the puppy against fatal viruses for 72 hours. These include, distemper and Parvo and Corona. It does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough which is common in pups that are shipped and
usually caused by bacteria. Kennel cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel cough on its own is not life threatening.
5. This puppy is guaranteed until one (1) year of age against fatal and life altering congenital and genetic disease which adversely affects the health of the animal.
6. We must be notified of the problem within two (2) business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have two (2) reports from two (2) different veterinarians stating the same problem and we will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. Purchaser is responsible for the transportation cost of the replacement puppy.
7. We will not be responsible for veterinarian fees or cost. Purchaser is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
8. There is no guarantee or warranty that the purchaser will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
9. Purchaser will keep the puppy current on all vet care including shots, deworming and heart worm treatment. We advise that it is a good idea to keep the new puppy separate from other dogs in the
house and out until the veterinarian has given it a clean bill of health. Buyers takes all responsibility for health resulting from ear cropping.